PattayaPI terms of service
Hereby after you are referred to as Client.
PattayaPI and its operatives are hereby authorized to conduct an investigation of the person named in your inquiry. You hereby certify that you have no intent to cause physical harm or cause personal injury or damage to said party named in your inquiry.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions. If you agree to start a case and pay the fee and then change your mind or cancel the investigation no fees or partial fees paid to us will be refunded. All payments are final and non-refundable.
2. Client authorizes PattayaPI to conduct an investigation specifically explained in the case inquiry form or through e-mail. Client agrees to all fees agreed upon for that investigation. As such, client agrees that PattayaPI is empowered to perform said services for and on behalf of the client, and to do all things necessary, appropriate, or advisable in performing said services for and in the best interests of client.
3. All PattayaPI contact information including telephone numbers, email, fax, and written information provided to the client is strictly confidential and shall not to be disclosed to anyone.
4. No illegal services will be knowingly provided by PattayaPI. Client certifies that he/she is not knowingly requesting illegal services. PattayaPI reserves the right to decline or terminate without advance notice any assignment it deems to be illegal or unethical or in agency’s sole opinion detrimental to the agency. PattayaPI reserves the right to cancel the investigation without notice if circumstances create an unsafe environment for the operative.
5. No warranties or guaranties: Neither PattayaPI nor its partners or associates make any warranties or guaranties as to the success of the investigation, research or other matters of question. Due to the nature of investigative work, no warranties or guaranties can be given as to the success or quality of the results achieved. The client understands that surveillance and investigations by their nature are limited by time and resources and available information. The information obtained may not be that which is desired or in the favor of the client.
6. Period of Service:
This agreement is valid for the investigation period of 7 days (or other agreed term of service) or until any incriminating evidence is obtained or until such time as it is canceled by either party by written notice to terminate the agreement. No termination shall prejudice agency rights to collect payment for services completed prior to the termination of this agreement.
7. Responsibility to Cooperate:
Client agrees to timely actions and produce information as is reasonably necessary to carry out the scope of this agreement. Client is not allowed to accompany investigators during an investigation. Unauthorized client participation will result in immediate cancellation and forfeiture of all fees.
8. Access to and protection of Client’s confidential Information:
PattayaPI acknowledges that in the course of this agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information of the client and agrees not to disclose any information without prior consent. Any information obtained as a result of the investigation will be released to the client or his designated representative and will otherwise remain confidential information.
a. “Confidential information” shall not include such information as is or becomes part of the public domain through no action of PattayaPI. The client is responsible to safeguard the information provided from unauthorized third party disclosure.
b. You hereby certify that you authorize PattayaPI to act on your behalf to gather information and this information is private and confidential and is not authorized to be viewed by anyone except for you PattayaPI management and the operative conducting the investigation.
9. Client accounts
Money sent to us will be held on account for a period of 4 weeks. Should PattayaPI recieves no further instructions from the client after this time the client's account will be deemed inactive and dissolved, monies paid will be forfeited and case data deleted. The client must request that their account remains open if they wish to redeem services after a period exceeding 4 weeks.
10. Coverage Areas:
Our normal coverage areas is Pattaya city. Cases in other areas will be subject to travel expense fees and are subject to reimbursement by the client. These fees will be agreed with the client before starting work.
11. Unpaid accounts
Client understands and agrees that in the event of an account being unpaid; the client accepts full responsibility for legal fees and recovery fees associated with attempts to make good on the debt. Client understands that PattayaPI and its representitives are entitled to persue legal action in the client's country of origin.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND AGREEMENT:
This being our agreement, I hereby authorize this investigation and agree to the terms and conditions listed herein. By using PattayaPI's services, I hereby certify and affirm that any information I supply is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time. I further represent and affirm that I am authorized to order and pay for this assignment. I understand that my knowingly supplying false or misleading information may result in my case being rejected and/or terminated. I will forfeit any and all fees that may be paid to agency pertaining to this case if any information is discovered to be false, misleading, or compromising the ethical and/or legal obligations of agency in the sole opinion of agency.